The Thai Foot Reflexology Course with the bamboo stick, recognized and affiliated with the Thai TMC School in Chiang Mai, that was awarded 2 years in a row by the Royal Family Award for the Best School in this field.
The course includes:
– 13 foot warm-up techniques,
– Massaging all the reflexogenic points on the sole, the dorsum and the lateral compartment of the foot (their location and how to apply the massage) using the bamboo stick.
– reviving the legs, arms and shoulders
– foot wrapping techniques – the spa bath of the feet before the beginning of the massage.
The following are included:
– Workbook that also contains a map of reflexogenic points
– a stick for the massage of reflexogenic points.
– water, tea and snacks during breaks.
Now, the Thai massage art reveals all its secrets and is closer to you than ever. Enjoy it!
The course lasts for 2 days. The classes will be held daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 1 hour lunch break. Thus, you will have 6 classes per day x 2 days = 12 course hours.
Conditii de inscriere la Curs
Adeverinta medicala de la doctorul de familie cu mentiunea Apt Curs Masaj Thai.
For those interested to sign up, it is necessary to pay an advance of 100 lei to book your place. Places are limited so the teacher’s dedication to each individual trainee is maximum.
Those who want to come to this course from
– Cluj – the flight round-trip Cluj-Timisoara from 167 lei.
– Bucharest – the flight round-trip Bucharest-Timisoara from 91 lei.
– Constanta – the flight round trip Constanta
– Timisoara from 304 lei
– Iasi – the flight round-trip Iasi-Timisoara from 174 lei.
"Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago"
Warrent Buffett / CEO of JogySpa